We have been graded as Outstanding by Ofsted!
The Academy Grimsby continues to go from strength to strength.
After just two operational years we have a thriving, exciting school dedicated to improving the life chances of its young people, and now Ofsted have recognized us as being Outstanding:
Key aspects of the report highlight:
- Since the opening of TAG, leaders have pursued excellence and have made rapid progress in establishing high quality provision with outstanding outcomes for 14- to 16-year-old learners.
- Learners follow a highly individualised programme that prepares them exceptionally well for progression to further education or training. The effective allocation of pupil premium funding ensures that disadvantaged learners make outstanding progress.
- Learners’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is exceptional. reflect on complex issues. Teachers’ effective reinforcement of the benefits of a safe and stable society enables learners to make seamless links to the principles of British values.
- Lessons are engaging, briskly paced and highly relevant to vocational and work contexts. As a result, learners are inspired and motivated to produce work of a high standard and make exceptional progress
- Learners benefit from excellent support and guidance including taster days and visits that enable them to make informed choices about their programme of study.
- Parents are very well-involved and informed, and perceive TAG as a community.
- Behaviour is consistently exemplary in class and in all areas. Attendance and punctuality are very high. Learners are polite, helpful and display impressive maturity